There simply isn't any other book out there that does what this book does.
There simply isn't any other method you would want to use to raise your puppy or train your dog.
The Amazing Secrets of Mother Nature's Methods for training puppies and dogs will be revealed to you!
Are you thinking about getting a puppy?
Did you just bring a new puppy home?
Is your puppy ready for some training?
Does your dog need to learn some new tricks?
There are two things that we all know about puppies:
They are SO CUTE! AND They get into trouble!
But, if you ...
want to raise your adorable puppy the right way.
want your puppy to fit in as a member of your family.
want your puppy to grow up to be a happy and healthy dog.
Raise your Puppy and Train your Dog the Natural Way!
Included in this puppy manual are such topics as:
* Picking the right puppy for you
* Pre-preparations before the puppy comes home
* Puppy proofing your home
* Proper and appropriate Toys
* How to use these toys as Teaching Tools
* Breaking down the segments of the retrieving exercise
* Energy burn off
* Negative Energy Burn Off
* House Breaking
* Helpful Hints to make the task easier
* Biting or nipping
* Discipline and Love
* Accurate Corrections
* Early Obedience Training
* Training Equipment
and of course ... OBEDIENCE TRAINING ... Four Sessions in Total!
* Step One: The Leash Warm-up
* Step Two: The Lets Go Exercise
* Step Three: Lets Go and Recall
* Step Four: Sit On Command
* Step Five: Recall From a Sit Position
* Step One: Lets Go - Advance To Heel
* Step Two: Long Distance - Lets Go
* Step Three: Sit-Stay
* Step Four: Recall From The Sit
* Step Five: The Down Exercise
* Step Six: The Stand For Examination
Plus Lots More...
AS AN ADDED BONUS
FIRST AID FOR DOGS - 2 eBOOKS
A SIMPLE FIRST AID KIT FOR DOGS and HOW TO TELL IF YOUR DOG IS SICK
The information in this ebook will help you care for your pet in the event of an emergency. You never know when you might need to respond in an instant to save your dogs life.
With this knowledge you can rest assure that you will know how to respond should an unfortunate incident occur with your dog.